Saturday, October 17, 2009

Georgia on My Mind

With the Designer Tag Sale quickly approaching, I have been preoccupied with hunting for treasures. You don't have to twist my arm to do this, since visiting a good flea or antique market is one of my favorite pastimes. I have been to my fair share, especially in Southern and Northern California, but this year marked my first visit to Scott's Antique Market in Atlanta, Georgia.




I had been itching to go for ages, and I must admit Scott's was every bit as incredible as I dreamt it would be. To say I was like a kid in a candy store would be an understatement!










Not only was the market a veritable bonanza, but it was imbued with the southern charm and grace of its vendors. One really needs a few days to take it all in, so thank goodness Scott's is 3 days long every month. This fantastic antique market really has something for everyone, just bring your walkin' shoes, as there are two huge buildings to cover!


This is Milo Pomegranite Lemonade Bradburn. He forgot his walking shoes and was pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment